As soon as the queen cells are sealed a cell protector cage can be fitted over them in order to insure protection of the cell or containment of the newly hatched virgin, preventing them from being able to move about the colony and kill the other queens.
The cages can be further used for travelling and introduction of the queen.
Made from food contact plastic material, corresponding the regulations.
|Dimensions||90 × 60 × 70 mm|
1. For the delivery we need: names address email and phone number.
2. Delivery time is up to 5 business days according to the courier company.
3. Delivery is made to the customer’s chosen address.
4. The price charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight and volume of your products, and your location.
5. If there is no delivery to your country, please contact us.
6. For full information click here-https://www.formybees.com/shipping-policy/
For orders over 1000 pcs. please contact with email@example.com to receive your discount.
20% discount of the price for VAT registered EU companies.
You can choose the way of payment:
1.The first way is to use the integrated online order form of this website. Registration is not necessary.
2.Another way is to contact us by our email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp (+359876456220).
In your latter or message please write:
2.1.Your choice of products – type and quantity.
2.3.Your address and address for the delivery.
2.4.Phone number and email for contact.
*If you are representing a company please, inform us about:
1.The name of the company.
2.Registration number as a legal entity, VAT identification number.
3.Address for invoice and address for delivery.
After contacting us, you will receive a response email with a proforma invoice. On the day your payment is received in our bank account, we send your order without delay and you will be informed about the label number of you shipment.