Plastic foundations for Dadant (160mm) cell size 5.4mm
€8.00 – €70.00
Patent protected product!
Plastic foundations that need no wax coating!
1. Time and labour-saving — no wiring frames as for wax foundations.
2. Bees would not chew out it when flows stop, as they do with wax foundations.
3. The plastic foundations would not sag in warm temperatures or break during honey extraction.
4. Wax moth would not settle also on the plastic foundations.
5. Antibiotics or any harmful chemical substances would not penetrate in the plastic foundations.
6. Only worker bee brood.
7. Stabile during extraction.
8. Harvesting beeswax as a pure additional income for the beekeeper.
9. Easy replacement of the wax from the foundation — at lower temperatures when the wax is brittle it can be scraped off quickly with a plastic spatula.
The reusable plastic foundations consist of two identical parts, with semi-built bee cells 3-3,5 mm high walls.
The parts of the foundation are mounted on both sides of a standard wooden frame with staples.
They are made of plastics certified for food contact use and corresponding EU regulations.
10, 20, 50, 100
1. For the delivery we need: names address email and phone number.
2. Delivery time is up to 5 business days according to the courier company.
3. Delivery is made to the customer’s chosen address.
4. The price charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight and volume of your products, and your location.
5. If there is no delivery to your country, please contact us.
6. For full information click here-https://www.formybees.com/shipping-policy/
For orders over 300 pcs. please contact with email@example.com to receive your discount.
20% discount of the price for VAT registered EU companies.
You can choose the way of payment:
1.The first way is to use the integrated online order form of this website. Registration is not necessary.
2.Another way is to contact us by our email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp (+359876456220).
In your latter or message please write:
2.1.Your choice of products – type and quantity.
2.3.Your address and address for the delivery.
2.4.Phone number and email for contact.
*If you are representing a company please, inform us about:
1.The name of the company.
2.Registration number as a legal entity, VAT identification number.
3.Address for invoice and address for delivery.
After contacting us, you will receive a response email with a proforma invoice. On the day your payment is received in our bank account, we send your order without delay and you will be informed about the label number of you shipment.