Queen rearing system with 60 holes
Apparatus with 60 holes for rearing queen bees without having to graft the larvae from cells.
The apparatus comprises of two interchargable covers, two stoppers and a plastic cassette with artificial cells built up to 5.5 mm height.The cassette has to be attached to the underside of the top bar of a brood frame or at its center.
The system includes:
- 60 Brown plugs that fit into the holes of the cassette. They are removable, designed to contain the eggs and larvae.
- 60 Brown cups - small open-ended parts, which fit over the cell plugs. They are used when the brown plugs have young larvae in them and will form the beginning of the queen cell.
- 25 Yellow cell carrier -larger open-ended part, designed to hold the brown cups, connected with the brown plugs.
-25 Cell carrier holder QRS_60
|Dimensions||260 × 260 × 40 mm|
1. For the delivery we need: names address email and phone number.
2. Delivery time is up to 5 business days according to the courier company.
3. Delivery is made to the customer’s chosen address.
4. The price charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight and volume of your products, and your location.
5. If there is no delivery to your country, please contact us.
6. For full information click here-https://www.formybees.com/shipping-policy/
For orders over 50 pcs. please contact with email@example.com to receive your discount.
20% discount of the price for VAT registered EU companies.
You can choose the way of payment:
1.The first way is to use the integrated online order form of this website. Registration is not necessary.
2.Another way is to contact us by our email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp (+359876456220).
In your latter or message please write:
2.1.Your choice of products – type and quantity.
2.3.Your address and address for the delivery.
2.4.Phone number and email for contact.
*If you are representing a company please, inform us about:
1.The name of the company.
2.Registration number as a legal entity, VAT identification number.
3.Address for invoice and address for delivery.
After contacting us, you will receive a response email with a proforma invoice. On the day your payment is received in our bank account, we send your order without delay and you will be informed about the label number of you shipment.